Plant Priestess Circlewith Erin LaFaive
Learning plant wisdom, re-connecting to nature,
and circling up with like-minded individuals
dedicated to the plant realm.
If you feel a connection and deep longing when you look at this picture, like I did, you might be a Plant Priestess. I call this feeling a stirring, a calling, something embedded in our DNA.
This connection to plants can’t be shaken.
You feel a deep need to use plants for wellness and sacred connection to Nature.
You try to push it away, justify that herbs aren’t used anymore, they aren’t effective like pharmaceuticals, and nobody else feels like you.
But, this feeling surfaces when you see a picture like this – herbs filling a room, herbal texts on shelves, and remedies infusing on the tables. It surfaces in the quiet of a garden, a walk on a earth path in the woods, or sitting at the edge of a stream at sunset.
Don’t deny this anymore, come join us in the Plant Priestess Circle.
If you want to learn more about
through a Plant Priestess perspective,
to help bring the sacred connection
of plants back to humans
then join us in the Plant Priestess Circle!
Imagine . . .
I have been blessed to know Erin as both a co-educator and student of herbalism. Her loving heart provide a guide for a deeper connection to our green world. She is an articulate writer/author, a masterful teacher and a healing force in the world. She has the perfect blend of science and ancestral roots to bring balance to our chaotic world through the wisdom of the plants.
Plant priestess circle is AMAZING. You get so much information. Erin breaks all the information down in good sizable and understandable chunks that you are able to learn and understand.
You’re going to connect with a circle of people interested in bringing sacredness back to our relationship with plants through ceremony, herbalism, and personal discovery.
year long membership
Monthly live plant chats (25+ pre-recorded)
Live Equinox and Solstice Celebrations
Priestess lessons live every 6-8 weeks
monthly live plant priestess chats with Erin LaFaive
20 Mini Herbal Pages
Using Herbal Tarot for learning herbalism webinar (pre-recorded)
Goddess lessons for Solstice and Equinoxes (3 pre-recorded)
Access to the exclusive Facebook group “Plant Priestess Circle”
Green Witch Gardening ecouse series
How to Learn Herbalism ecourse
Mobile friendly membership site with all the lessons
Learning Herbalism Workbook digital version
Community Forum in the membership site
Bonus Bundle for those that pay in full
availble until September 12, midnight CST
1:1 “Herbs for You”coaching call with Erin – one 30 minutes session to identify herbs to assist your wellness goals
Learning Herbalism Workbook
Soulflower Plant Spirit Oracle Deck by Lisa Estabrook
Bundle of herbs homegrown and wildcrafted by Erin
WOW!! This is such a fabulous resource. Thank you for all the effort you put into this training. I’ve learned so much from this! I’ve found most resources that I’ve looked at to be so far beyond me that I can’t seem to understand them and put them to use so I continue to feel defeated in this area… Thank you for the practical, simplistic approach you take with this. I felt like I was just sitting at the kitchen table with a friend, gleaning from what you have learned. You have tilled my mind, drop the seeds in and watered them with this presentation! I’m now “sprouting with ideas” of practical applications for my gardening! Many Thanks!
What’s Included with the membership?
Monthly Plant Chats
- Each month I teach about an herb – I introduce topics such as it’s uses, folklore, traditional stories, growing and harvesting tips, herbal recipes, and other useful information.
- Q&A time – You can ask me questions related to herbalism, Plant Priestess, nature spirituality, and other related topics.
- Recorded – Each plant chat is recorded and added to the Plant Priestess Circle membership site. You’ll have your own little library of Plant Priestess Circle recordings and other items I include.
Solstice and Equinox Celebrations
These live celebrations focus on:
- Attuning to Earth’s Cycles – paying attention to the seasonal changes is the first step.
- Activities that you can do at home – I’ll provide an activity such as a guided meditation, crafty/spiritual activity, journaling pages, and other creative endeavors.
- Celebrating together! – even though we may not be together physically we can be together energetically. Whether you watch the replay or join in live you’ll be part of a vibrational shift to reconnect to the sacredness of nature.
Priestess and herbal lessons
Mini Herbal Pages – I sift through many sources to bring you a one-page herbal information sheet. A quick glance so you can start learning herbs with ease. People who sign up to the Mini Herbal Pages get these for free too, but as a Plant Priestess Circle member you have access to all of the pages I’ve created thus far in one convenient location of the membership site.
- Priestess lessons every 2 months on such topics as “What is a Priestess?”, “Developing Intuition”, and more.
- Using Herbal Tarot and oracle cards for learning herbs and magic.
- Goddess Lessons for each equinox and solstice.
Easy access to lessons & community
Access to the Facebook Group “Plant Priestess Circle” that is exclusively for members.
- Supportive space – we are all at different places in our path and that’s A-ok! if I feel someone isn’t being supportive or compassionate in responses then I’ll ask for clarification about what’s taking place and hopefully sort out the situation.
- I’m available to provide support – I’ll post discussion prompts to help us all explore new and “old” concepts. I’ll provide my perspective and look for all of you to add. It would be so boring if it was just me hanging out there!
- Convenient, one stop area for all the lessons, video replays, and helpful resources
- No need to scroll through email and facebook posts to find what you’re looking for
Big discounts on my ecourses
My ecourses focus on topics such as:
- Growing, harvesting, drying, and remedy making methods
- How to think about plants and herbal actions as it relates to your specific health goals
- Proven tips to maximize your learning – I’ll share methods I’ve used to help learn about herbs– from plant identification to matching herbs to your health ailments.
- Nature Spirituality– learn through ceremony, guided visualizations, journaling prompts, and other activities about connecting to plants and nature in general.
- Examples of my ecourses: “How to Learn Herbalism”, “Herbs to Soothe Anxiety”, Herbal Book of Shadows”, “Learning Herbs with Plant Profiles”, “Herbs for Women’s Reproductive Systems”, “Plant Identification for Herbalists”, “Green Witch Gardening”, “Medicinal Trees and Shrubs”, “Herb Gardening with the Moon Cycles” and more
Year long Membership
Learn how to use, grow, harvest, preserve, and identify herbs
Celebrating the Seasons
Celebrate the solstices and equinoxes watching the pre-recorded rituals and joining live celebrations.
Easy to use reference sheets, templates, & worksheets to facilitate learning.
Learn ways to observe, honor, and understand nature spirituality for your daily life
Access to the FB Group
Enjoy the access to the Plant Priestess Circle Facebook group to meet like-minded, herbal-loving people.
Learn about herbs LIVE with Erin at least once a month. Focus on one herb. This is a great time to ask questions too!
You’re not alone! Learning herbalism doesn’t have to feel lonely and frustrating. This community can assist by encouraging each other.
I’ve been where you are today – and you don’t be alone as a “weird” plant person!
Since my days of gardening as a child in Wisconsin, I’ve always been captivated by plants. They soothed me in times of trouble. They were always there for me. It’s as if I could sense thier encouragement.
The hidden knowledge and versatility of plant life is astounding. During my teen years, I began my self-studies in herbalism – and like you, I was passionate about the topic, but overwhelmed with the information and a bit lost (and lonely) about how to continue.
As a Plant Priestess, my passion is bringing us back to the sacred world of plants.
I formalized my herbalism training with Gigi Stafne of Green Wisdom School of Natural and Botanical Medicine. I also earned a bachelor degree in Geography with an emphasis in Natural Resources Managment and then on to earn a master degree in Environmental Studies. I’ve worked in three greenhouses learning to cultivate and care for herbs, vegetables, shrubs, and trees. Also, I’ve taught 1000s of people of all ages about herbalism, horticulture, and environmental subjects for well over 10 years.
I worked for federally recognized wiccan church, interned with a cultural healing center for those overcoming addiction, and experienced other ways of knowing through ceremony, ritual, sacred fire circles, sweatlodges, and other activities.
By now you’re thinking, “Erin, this is awesome!”
“I’ve been so looking for circle of like-minded people for so long!”
“What’s the investment?”
Let me ask you this:
How long have you spent trying to gather this information on your own?
Have you been frustrated because you can’t seem to easily learn plant identification and usage? (Or worried to use the plants in case you’re wrong?)
What would it be worth to have a trusted guide as you explore your calling around Plant Spirit Medicine and be able to put this knowledge to use – helping yourself and others?
Can you even put a price on it?
What are people saying about my teachings?
Learning more about Plant Priestess Path is a worthy calling – and I want to help you learn easily and quickly – with a proven system that simplifies your knowledge and keep it organized.
I can’t wait to help you on this path!
Are you ready? Or do you still have a few questions?
Below, I’ve included a few of the questions I hear most frequently, and their answers, to help you decide if this program is a good match for you.
Q. How much experience do I need to have?
A. You don’t have to have any! This course is perfect if you’re just starting to learn about herbalism, the Priestess path, nature spirituality or you’ve been on the journey for years.
Q. Do you offer scholarships?
A. I have in the past, but I’m not currently offering scholarships.
Q. Do you allow refunds?
A. Sales are final. I offer many opportunities to communicate with me to see if the Plant Priestess Circle is a good fit for you. Payment plans are an option for those that don’t have access to the full payment. A payment plan doesn’t mean it’s a month to month payment that you can opt out of at anytime. It’s a commitment to pay for the lessons and my time to facilitate an on-line learning environment.
Q. What if I don’t want to be a Plant Priestess but I still want to join?
A. You can think of the Plant Priestess Circle as a way to learn HOW to be a Plant Priestess or that a Plant Priestess is teaching and facilitating this circle.
Q. Do I get access to every course you create?
A. No, new ecourses and workbooks will be an extra fee. But, Plant Priestess Circle members get a discount! I’ll be offering loads of free learning opportunites for members.