Plant Priestess Circlewith Erin LaFaive
Learning plant wisdom, re-connecting to nature,
and circling up with like-minded individuals
dedicated to the plant realm.
If you want to learn more about
through a Plant Priestess perspective,
to help bring the sacred connection
to plants back to humans
then join us in the Plant Priestess Circle!
Imagine . . .
Plant priestess circle is AMAZING. You get so much information. Erin breaks all the information down in good sizable and understandable chunks that you are able to learn and understand.
You’re going to connect with a circle of people interested in bringing sacredness back to our relationship with plants through ceremony, herbalism, and personal discovery.
Monthly live plant chats
Live Equinox and Solstice Celebrations
Monthly Mini Herbal Page
Big discounts on ecourses
WOW!! This is such a fabulous resource. Thank you for all the effort you put into this training. I’ve learned so much from this! I’ve found most resources that I’ve looked at to be so far beyond me that I can’t seem to understand them and put them to use so I continue to feel defeated in this area… Thank you for the practical, simplistic approach you take with this. I felt like I was just sitting at the kitchen table with a friend, gleaning from what you have learned. You have tilled my mind, drop the seeds in and watered them with this presentation! I’m now “sprouting with ideas” of practical applications for my gardening! Many Thanks!
What’s Included with the membership?
Monthly Plant Chats
- Each month I teach about an herb – I introduce topics such as it’s uses, folklore, traditional stories, growing and harvesting tips, herbal recipes, and other useful information.
- Q&A time – You can ask me questions related to herbalism, Plant Priestess, nature spirituality, and other related topics.
- Recorded – Each plant chat is recorded and added to the Plant Priestess Circle membership site. You’ll have your own little library of Plant Priestess Circle recordings and other items I include.
Solstice and Equinox Celebrations
These live celebrations focus on:
- Attuning to Earth’s Cycles – paying attention to the seasonal changes is the first step.
- Activities that you can do at home – I’ll provide an activity such as a guided meditation, crafty/spiritual activity, journaling pages, and other creative endeavors.
- Celebrating together! – even though we may not be together physically we can be together energetically. Whether you watch the replay or join in live you’ll be part of a vibrational shift to reconnect to the sacredness of nature.
Mini Herbal Pages
Every full moon you’ll receive a new mini herbal page. – I sift through many sources to bring you a one-page herbal information sheet. A quick glance so you can start learning herbs with ease.
- Each page contains: Common name, latin (scientific) name, plant family name, plant parts used, identification tips, how to use the herb, fun facts, links to recipes or products, if available
- I offer these for free to people who sign up to the Mini Herbal Pages, but as a Plant Priestess Circle member you have access to all of the pages I’ve created thus far in one convenient location of the membership site.
Supportive Circle of Plant Priestesses, Herbalist, Gardeners, Plant Lovers
The Facebook Group “Plant Priestess Circle” is exclusively for members.
- Supportive space – we are all at different places in our path and that’s A-ok!
- I’m available to provide support – I’ll post discussion prompts to help us all explore new and “old” concepts. I’ll provide my perspective and look for all of you to add. It would be so boring if it was just me hanging out there!
- I’ll uphold the “supportive circle” standard – if I feel someone isn’t being supportive or compassionate in responses then I’ll ask for clarification about what’s taking place and hopefully sort out the situation.
Big discounts on my ecourses
My ecourses focus on topics such as:
- Growing, harvesting, drying, and remedy making methods
- How to think about plants and herbal actions as it relates to your specific health goals
- Proven tips to maximize your learning – I’ll share methods I’ve used to help learn about herbs– from plant identification to matching herbs to your health ailments.
- Nature Spirituality– learn through ceremony, guided visualizations, journaling prompts, and other activities about connecting to plants and nature in general.
- Examples of my ecourses: “How to Learn Herbalism”, “Herbs to Soothe Anxiety”, Herbal Book of Shadows”, “Learning Herbs with Plant Profiles”, “Herbs for Women’s Reproductive Systems”, “Plant Identification for Herbalists”, “Green Witch Gardening”, “Medicinal Trees and Shrubs”, “Herb Gardening with the Moon Cycles” and more
Learn how to use, grow, harvest, preserve, and identify herbs
Celebrating the Seasons
Celebrate the solstices and equinoxes watching the pre-recorded rituals and joining live celebrations.
Easy to use reference sheets, templates, & worksheets to facilitate learning.
Learn ways to observe, honor, and understand nature spirituality for your daily life
As a member of the Plant Priestess Circle you’ll receive significant discounts on ecourses by Erin LaFaive.
Access to the FB Group
Enjoy the access to the Plant Priestess Circle Facebook group to meet like-minded, herbal-loving people.
Learn about herbs LIVE with Erin at least once a month. Focus on one herb. This is a great time to ask questions too!
You’re not alone! Learning herbalism doesn’t have to feel lonely and frustrating. This community can assist by encouraging each other.
I’ve been where you are today – and you don’t be alone as a “weird” plant person!
Since my days of gardening as a child in Wisconsin, I’ve always been captivated by plants. They soothed me in times of trouble. They were always there for me. It’s as if I could sense thier encouragement.
The hidden knowledge and versatility of plant life is astounding. During my teen years, I began my self-studies in herbalism – and like you, I was passionate about the topic, but overwhelmed with the information and a bit lost (and lonely) about how to continue.
As a Plant Priestess, my passion is bringing us back to the sacred world of plants .
I formalized my herbalism training with Gigi Stafne of Green Wisdom School of Natural and Botanical Medicine. I also earned a bachelor degree in Geography with an emphasis in Natural Resources Managment and then on to earn a master degree in Environmental Studies. I’ve worked in three greenhouses learning to cultivate and care for herbs, vegetables, shrubs, and trees. Also, I’ve taught 1000s of people of all ages about herbalism, horticulture, and environmental subjects for well over 10 years.
I worked for federally recognized wiccan church, interned with a cultural healing center for those overcoming addiction, and experienced other ways of knowing through ceremony, ritual, sacred fire circles, sweatlodges, and other activities.
Guest Presenters in various ecourses
I’m Nikki ~ a Holistic Life & Biz Coach, Priestess, Entrepreneur, Artist, Writer and Intuitive
I am passionate about Women’s Empowerment – bringing the balance back through recognising and honouring the Divine within us all. I love to work with ceremony, ritual and intuitive insight to create a life you can fall in love with!
Kerri Kiernan is a Master Herbalist and owner of River Prairie Apothecary which is a small business focusing on using natural remedies for self-care. Kerri grows her own herbs as well as uses medicinal plants from the wild to make her own remedies and products which she uses with her clients. Kerri loves to teach and share her plant knowledge with others in her community; she is passionate about inspiring others to care more deeply for themselves, for others and for all living things. https://www.facebook.com/riverprairieapothecary/
By now you’re thinking, “Erin, this is awesome!”
“I’ve been so looking for circle of like-minded people for so long!”
“What’s the investment?”
Let me ask you this:
How long have you spent trying to gather this information on your own?
Have you been frustrated because you can’t seem to easily learn plant identification and usage? (Or worried to use the plants in case you’re wrong?)
What would it be worth to have a trusted guide as you explore your calling around Plant Spirit Medicine and be able to put this knowledge to use – helping yourself and others?
Can you even put a price on it?
The investment for this Explorer Membership is just $100 for a year.
payment plan is $12/month for 12 payments (every 30 days).
The investment for this Correspondance Membership is just $400 for a year.
payment plan is $40/month for 12 payments (every 30 days).
The investment for this Apprentice Membership is just $2000 for a year.
payment plan is $500/month for 5 payments (every 30 days).
What are people saying about my teachings?
Learning more about Plant Priestess Path is a worthy calling – and I want to help you learn easily and quickly – with a proven system that simplifies your knowledge and keep it organized.
I can’t wait to help you on this path!
And you’re protected by my 7-Day Money Back Guarantee:
I’m so sure that the Plant Priestess Circle will help you learn about plants, connect with others, and organize your knowledge, I am offering a NO-question-asked 7-day money back guarantee.
Are you ready? Or do you still have a few questions?
Below, I’ve included a few of the questions I hear most frequently, and their answers, to help you decide if this program is a good match for you.
Q. How much experience do I need to have?
A. You don’t have to have any! This course is perfect if you’re just starting to learn about herbalism, the Priestess path, nature spirituality or you’ve been on the journey for years.
Q. Do you offer scholarships?
A. I have in the past, but I’m not currently offering scholarships.
Q. What if I don’t want to be a Plant Priestess but I still want to join?
A. You can think of the Plant Priestess Circle as a way to learn HOW to be a Plant Priestess or that a Plant Priestess is teaching and facilitating this circle.
Q. Do I get access to every course you create?
A. No, new ecourses and workbooks will be an extra fee. But, Plant Priestess Circle members get a discount! I’ll be offering loads of free learning opportunites for members.