Green Witch GardeningSummer Lessons
Add magic to your garden . . .
. . . or a garden to your magic with this 4 week ecourse
Starts: June 18, 2019 – July 9, 2019 (every Wednesday at 6:30pm CST)
Registration closes: June 17, 2019
Registration closes in:
Have you wanted to add more magical intention into your garden or gardening to your magical practice?
Do you want to feel more connected to nature with your garden?
Have you felt the pull to be a Green Witch? Maybe you haven’t used the word “witch” but you’ve felt the need to know how to use plants for not only food, but also for natural remedies for health and spirit.
Join me, Erin LaFaive, as I show you how I flow with nature’s cycles and feel the magic of the plants in the garden. While I work in the garden I reflect on how my energy matches the seasons energy and more.
You’ll learn some of the necessary skills and knowledge for growing a bountiful garden with this 4 week eCourse. And, you’ll learn some ways to incorporate plants and herbs more fully into your daily life and yearly cycles to manifest the life you love.
I believe magic helps make a successful garden. And gardens help make magic more successful.
Magic is beliefs and ideas manifested into physical form with the use of spiritual tools such as meditation, ritual, ceremony, songs, altars, and others.
Whether you dream of cultivating herbs, flowers, or vegetables, this eCourse will provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
What is Green Witch Gardening?
- Giving back to nature through general garden care and energetically through prayer, song, ritual, ceremony, and other ways.
- Working with Nature’s cycles and energy changes.
- Considering all the living organisms interacting with the garden.
- Creating a magical sanctuary for life challenges and celebrations.
What’s in the eCourse?
- 4 Live videos each Wednesday night at 6:30pm CST
- 4 live lessons with Erin LaFaive
- planning sheets (downloadable, printable, electronically fillable)
- journal prompts (downloadable, printable, electronically fillable)
- lesson summaries (transcripts)
- BONUS offerings as I’m inspired to share!
What will I learn?
Week 1 – Increase Productivity
- Help your plants stand proud reaching for the sun with techniques such as pruning, staking, trellising which will in turn help you create sacred space in the garden
Week 2 – Connecting with Nature’s cycles
- Learn how to use the cycles of the moon for the benefits of the garden
- Attune to the Earth’s cycles by learning how to prepare a celebration for the Summer Solstice (solitary or group).
Week 3 – Pest Management
- Gardens don’t need to be perfect in order to provide magical herbs and scrumptious food. Learn how to determine when a critter becomes a pest and how to deter them from you garden.
Week 4 – Herbal Ways
- Green Witches know their plants and how to use them. Learn how to use and identification some of those common plants that try to take over our magical herbs and food.
- Learn how to use chamomile, dill, and raspberry leaf for herbal remedies of body, mind, and spirit.
Yes, I want to learn about Green Witch Gardening!
Spring lesson details here.
Monthly payment Option
2 payments every 30 days $50 ($100)
Summer & Spring Lessons
Monthly payment Option
2 payments every 30 days $99 ($198)
feedback about my teachings
WOW!! This is such a fabulous resource. Thank you for all the effort you put into this training. I’ve learned so much from this! I’ve found most resources that I’ve looked at to be so far beyond me that I can’t seem to understand them and put them to use so I continue to feel defeated in this area… Thank you for the practical, simplistic approach you take with this. I felt like I was just sitting at the kitchen table with a friend, gleaning from what you have learned. You have tilled my mind, drop the seeds in and watered them with this presentation! I’m now “sprouting with ideas” of practical applications for my gardening! Many Thanks!
Hi, I’m Erin LaFaive, Master Herbalist and Plant Priestess
I’ve been studying and practicing nature spirituality for decades. I’ve worked in three greenhouses learning to cultivate and care for herbs, vegetables, shrubs, and trees. Also, I’ve taught 1000s of people of all ages about herbalism, horticulture, and environmental subjects for well over 10 years.
Since my days of gardening as a child in Wisconsin, I’ve always been captivated by plants. They soothed me in times of trouble. They were always there for me. It’s as if I could sense their encouragement.
The hidden knowledge and versatility of plant life is astounding. During my teen years, I began my self-studies in herbalism – and like you, I was passionate about the topic, but overwhelmed with the information and a bit lost (and lonely) about how to continue.
As a Plant Priestess, my passion is bringing us back to the sacred world of plants.
I formalized my herbalism training with Gigi Stafne of Green Wisdom School of Natural and Botanical Medicine. I also earned a bachelor degree in Geography with an emphasis in Natural Resources Management and then on to earn a master degree in Environmental Studies.
I worked for a federally recognized shamanic Wiccan church for 6 months, interned with a cultural healing center with a tribal nation, and experienced other ways of knowing through ceremony, ritual, sacred fire circles, sweat lodges, and other activities.
The results of the lessons depends on many factors such as your effort, weather patterns, and pest pressures. Full Circle Herbals is not liable for garden results.