Green Witch Gardening eCourse
Add magic to your garden . . .
. . . or a garden to your magic with this ecourse
Have you wanted to add more magical intention into your garden or gardening to your magical practice?
Whether you dream of cultivating herbs, flowers, or vegetables, this eCourse will provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
What is magic? Beliefs and ideas manifested into physical form with the use of spiritual tools such as meditation, ritual, ceremony, songs, altars, and others.
I believe magic helps make a successful garden and gardens help make magic more successful.
What is Green Witch Gardening?
- Give back to nature through general garden care and energetically through prayer, song, ritual, ceremony, and other ways.
- Work with Nature’s cycles.
- Considering all the living organisms interacting with the garden.
- Also, I believe a garden should feel like a magical sanctuary, not a chore.
What’s in the eCourse?
- pre-recorded video lessons
- planning sheets and journal prompts (downloadable, printable, electronically fillable)
- audio meditation
- ritual outline
What will I learn?
Lesson 1 – Setting Intention
- Setting intentions for the garden
- Things to consider when selecting a garden location
- Creating sacred space in the garden
Lesson 2 – Creating a Garden
- Learning about different garden methods
- Learning soil assessment needs
- Preparing the ground for planting
- Listening to the land meditation
Lesson 3 – Planting the Garden
- Best practices for planting day(s)
- Decision factors for direct seeding or buying/growing transplants
- Seed blessing
Lesson 4 – Care for the Garden
- Watering best practices
- Adding fertility and energy to the soil
- Ways to minimize “weeds”
- Pest management options
- Help your plants stand proud reaching for the sun with techniques such as pruning, staking, trellising which will in turn help you create sacred space in the garden
- Learn how to use the cycles of the moon for the benefits of the garden
- Attune to the Earth’s cycles by learning how to prepare a celebration for the Summer Solstice (solitary or group).
- Gardens don’t need to be perfect in order to provide magical herbs and scrumptious food. Learn how to determine when a critter becomes a pest and how to deter them from you garden.
Benefits of Using Cover Crops
Celebrating the Seasons
Fall Gardening Reflection Activity
Harvesting and Drying Herbs
- Re-visioning the Garden the Green Witch Way
- Trees Used for Remedies
- Flowers Used for Remedies
- Making Magical Tisanes
feedback about my teachings
Hi, I’m Erin LaFaive, Master Herbalist and Plant Priestess
I’ve been studying and practicing nature spirituality for decades. I’ve worked in three greenhouses learning to cultivate and care for herbs, vegetables, shrubs, and trees. Also, I’ve taught 1000s of people of all ages about herbalism, horticulture, and environmental subjects for well over 10 years.
Since my days of gardening as a child in Wisconsin, I’ve always been captivated by plants. They soothed me in times of trouble. They were always there for me. It’s as if I could sense their encouragement.
The hidden knowledge and versatility of plant life is astounding. During my teen years, I began my self-studies in herbalism – and like you, I was passionate about the topic, but overwhelmed with the information and a bit lost (and lonely) about how to continue.
As a Plant Priestess, my passion is bringing us back to the sacred world of plants.
I worked for a federally recognized shamanic Wiccan church for 6 months, interned with a cultural healing center with a tribal nation, and experienced other ways of knowing through ceremony, ritual, sacred fire circles, sweat lodges, and other activities.