membership closed until next time
- Lessons on harvesting and drying herbs, herbs to soothe anxiety, herbs for winter wellness, growing herbs, what is a Priestess, making herbal remedies
- Celebration ceremonies: Winter Solstice and Spring Equinox
- Resources lists: Plant based oracle/tarot/educational cards, herbal books, Priestess books
- Forthcoming: gardening by the moon, medicinal trees and shrubs
- BONUS: Herbal Book of Shadows Toolkit
If you want to learn more about
through a Plant Priestess perspective,
to help bring the sacred connection to plants back to humans
then join us in the Plant Priestess Circle!
Imagine . . .
You’re going to connect with a circle of people interested in bringing sacredness back to our relationship with plants through ceremony, herbalism, and personal discovery.
Wondering how we’ll cover all this? Great question!
What’s Included with the “Explorer” membership?
I’ll invite guest speakers that I’ve personally connected to ensure a high quality experience.
- Priestess Path We’ll explore various perspectives on what i means to be a Priestess and how that looks in personal life and in a community.
- Herbal knowledge and wisdom topics from specific uses of herbs, creating herbal remedies, harvesting and preserving herbs.
- Connecting to Nature We’ll explore connection moon phases to our lives, eating with the cycles of the seasons, nature spirituality, and more.
Live Webinars with me
Your learning is not just for the memorization or the academic pursuit of plant knowledge – you want to use herbalism in your daily life to have deeper connection to plants and to your own health.
I’ll share with you my experience:
- Growing, harvesting, drying, and remedy making methods
- How to think about plants and herbal actions as it relates to your specific health goals
- Proven tips to maximize your learning – I’ll share methods I’ve used to help learn about herbs– from plant identification to matching herbs to your health ailments that can be applied to any plant!
- Nature Spirituality– learn through ceremony, guided visualizations, journaling prompts, and other activities about connecting to plants and nature in general.
Supportive Circle of Plant Priestesses, Herbalist, Gardeners, Plant Lovers focusing on connection with nature and plants.
The closed Facebook Group “Plant Priestess Circle” is exclusively for members.
- Supportive space – we are all at different places in our path and that’s A-ok!
- I’m available to provide support – I’ll post discussion prompts to help us all explore new and “old” concepts. I’ll provide my perspective and look for all of you to add. It would be so boring if it was just me hanging out there!
- I’ll uphold the “supportive circle” standard – if I feel someone isn’t being supportive or compassionate in responses then I’ll ask for clarification about what’s taking place and hopefully sort out the situtaion. If the behavior continues then I’ll be telling the person to leave the group.
If you want more expierence, lessons, and training from me I have 2 additional opportunities.
- Packages in the mail! – How much fun would that be? I’ll send you supplies for at least 4 rituals to celebrate the changing of the seasons (Winter Solstice, Summer Solstice, Spring Equinox, and Fall Equinox). I’m in the northern hemisphere. Together we’ll do the ceremonies through webinar technology.
- Access to the How to Learn Herbalism Ecourse (value $149) See the eCourse details by clicking here.
- Everything in the Explorer Membership
- Compare membership levels
- Retreat in Wisconsin, USA – 3 days and 2 nights, (travel expenses are not included in the membership price) all meals provided, hands-on remedy making, ceremony/ritual, and more.
- 4 months of direct support with me including priority email response, two meetings via Zoom, personalized herbal consultation
- All benefits of Explorer and Correspondance Membership (listed above)
- Learning Herbalism Printed and Digital Workbook
I’ve been where you are today – and you don’t be alone as a “weird” plant person!
Since my days of gardening as a child in Wisconsin, I’ve always been captivated by plants. They soothed me in times of trouble. They were always there for me. It’s as if I could sense thier encouragement.
The hidden knowledge and versatility of plant life is astounding. During my teen years, I began my self-studies in herbalism – and like you, I was passionate about the topic, but overwhelmed with the information and a bit lost (and lonely) about how to continue.
As a Plant Priestess, my passion is bringing us back to the sacred world of plants .
I’ve worked in three greenhouses learning to cultivate and care for herbs, vegetables, shrubs, and trees. Also, I’ve taught 1000s of people of all ages about herbalism, horticulture, and environmental subjects for well over 10 years.
I worked for Circle Santuary, interned with Abiinooji Aki, and experienced other ways of knowing through ceremony, ritual, sacred fire circles, sweatlodges, and other activities.
I’m Nikki ~ a Holistic Life & Biz Coach, Priestess, Entrepreneur, Artist, Writer and Intuitive
I am passionate about Women’s Empowerment – bringing the balance back through recognising and honouring the Divine within us all. I love to work with ceremony, ritual and intuitive insight to create a life you can fall in love with! Nikki Turner
Kerri Kiernan is a Master Herbalist and owner of River Prairie Apothecary which is a small business focusing on using natural remedies for self-care. Kerri grows her own herbs as well as uses medicinal plants from the wild to make her own remedies and products which she uses with her clients. Kerri loves to teach and share her plant knowledge with others in her community; she is passionate about inspiring others to care more deeply for themselves, for others and for all living things. https://www.facebook.com/riverprairieapothecary/Kerri Kiernan
By now you’re thinking, “Erin, this is awesome!”
“I’ve been so looking for circle of like-minded people for so long!”
“What’s the investment?”
Let me ask you this:
How long have you spent trying to gather this information on your own?
Have you been frustrated because you can’t seem to easily learn plant identification and usage? (Or worried to use the plants in case you’re wrong?)
What would it be worth to have a trusted guide as you explore your calling around Plant Spirit Medicine and be able to put this knowledge to use – helping yourself and others?
Can you even put a price on it?
The investment for this Explorer Membership is just $100 for a year.
payment plan is $12/month for 12 payments (every 30 days).
The investment for this Correspondance Membership is just $400 for a year.
payment plan is $40/month for 12 payments (every 30 days).
The investment for this Apprentice Membership is just $2000 for a year.
payment plan is $500/month for 5 payments (every 30 days).
Learning more about Plant Priestess Path is a worthy calling – and I want to help you learn easily and quickly – with a proven system that simplifies your knowledge and keep it organized.
I can’t wait to help you on this path!
And you’re protected by my 7-Day Money Back Guarantee:
I’m so sure that the Plant Priestess Circle will help you learn about plants, connect with others, and organize your knowledge, I am offering a NO-question-asked 7-day money back guarantee.
Go through the videos and complete the exercises and worksheets. If you don’t feel like you’re gaining a deeper understanding of herbalism, Plant Priestess, and nature spirituallity after doing the exercises I’ll refund your investment in full (applies to Explorer and Correspondance membership levels).
Are you ready?
Or do you still have a few questions?
Below, I’ve included a few of the questions I hear most frequently, and their answers, to help you decide if this program is a good match for you.
Q. How much experience do I need to have?
A. You don’t have to have any! This course is perfect if you’re just starting to learn about herbalism, the Priestess path, nature spirituality or you’ve been on the journey for years.
Q. Do you offer scholarships?
A. Yes, for the Explorer membership I do. The process to apply is fill out the application form by clicking on this link.
Q. What if I don’t want to be a Plant Priestess but I still want to join?
A. You can think of the Plant Priestess Circle as a way to learn HOW to be a Plant Priestess or that a Plant Priestess is teaching and facilitating this circle.
Q. Do I get access to every course you create?
A. No, new ecourses and workbooks will be an extra fee. But, Plant Priestess Circle members get a discount! I’ll be offering loads of free learning opportunites for members.