Learning Herbalism Toolkitwith Erin LaFaive
Tools and knowledge to help you learn herbalism with ease.
Scroll down for more payment options.
If you want to learn more about
but are frustrated or overwhelmed – THIS is for you!
Registration closed until next time
Learning Herbalism Toolkit
Today’s Price $149 USD
1) 5 Modules with many lessons from the ecourse “How to Learn Herbalism”. (value $149)
2) Learning Herbalism Workbook digital version. (value $10)
- The digital worksheets are fillable and downloadable.
3) FREE access to 4 webinar lessons including: (value $100)
- “Medicinal Trees and Shrubs”
- “Gardening by the Moon Phases”
- “Plant Identification” October 2018
- “Harvesting and Drying Herbs” Fall 2018
Here’s what you’ll learn:
Module 1: Getting Started with Plants
This is starting the philosophy of the course: Learn. Experience. Share. In Module 1, you’re going to pick the plant you’ll be focusing on for the four modules to have a full and deep knowledge about it.
- What exactly is Plant Spirit Medicine (this is going much deeper than what most people define as ‘herbalism’) and how to start incorporating it into your life
- The foundation for all plant-based learning (hint: the work you’ll do with this one plant you can duplicate over and over for all your learning!)
- How to track your learning progress so you are in no danger of getting stuck (or losing momentum)
- And more!
Module 2: Herbal Actions and Herbal Indications
You want to know how and when to use a plant? – especially to help with a specific condition or ailment – this is what you need!
- The difference between herbal actions and herbal indications
- How to think about plants and herbal actions as it relates to your specific health goals
- A proven method for learning herbalism– and a framework for doing it over and over with all plants
- And more
Module 3: Putting Herbal Knowledge into Action
Your learning is not just for the memorization or the academic pursuit of plant knowledge – you want to use herbalism in your daily life to have deeper connection to plants and to your own health.
- How to use plants in recipes with a focus on your own health goals
- How to organize which plant recipes you want to try – and track the results of your efforts
- The best ways to deepen your knowledge of plants – especially when remedies don’t turn out as expected (or taste so bitter you want to spit them out!)
- And more
Module 4: Experience Plant Spirit Medicine
Much of herbalism happens on the intuitive level. You’ll want to develop a deeper relationship with yourself and the whole plant world – and it can be fun!
- How to move beyond just using plants in recipes – and getting a deeper value from them
- 15 suggestions for fun ways to interact with plants so you’re deepening your knowledge and relationship
- Proven tips to maximize your learning – that can be applied to any plant!
- And more!
Module 5: Mindset, goal setting, and exploring your story
Goal setting and mindset awareness help with the learning herbalism journey by bringing clarity and alignment to the process .
- Exploring your life path that led up to your learning herbalism and how that affects you today.
- Goal setting strategies that match an herbalism focus
You're being called to study herbs and plants,but you’re overwhelmed
this calling without spending countless hours figuring it all out yourself.
Or maybe you’ve started your studies but now you’re feeling
lonely and are losing momentum…
You don’t have to do this alone!
The study of herbalism is a sacred calling.
And you don’t have to struggle to gain your knowledge – there’s an easier way.
I’ve been where you are today – and you don’t have to study alone! (Or be overwhelmed any longer!)
Since my days of gardening as a child in Wisconsin, I’ve always been captivated by plants. The hidden knowledge and versatility of plant life is astounding. During my teen years, I began my self-studies in herbalism – and like you, I was passionate about the topic, but overwhelmed with the information and a bit lost (and lonely) about how to continue.
But even with that training, I spent years struggling with the vast amount of the plant knowledge and keeping it all organized.
Now, you have access to my system to learn about plants AND increase the speed and efficiency of learning and utilizing herbal knowledge.
As a Master Herbalist, my passion is using my knowledge of herbs to help others.
When you reconnect to plants, you reconnect to yourself. And I want you to be able to enjoy everything herbs have to offer – including that reconnection, better health, and finally being able to answer your calling easily.
My hope is I can gift you a new process, understanding, and self-confidence with your herbal learning path.
Imagine . . .
You’re going to learn practical, hands-on techniques to learn any plant – and have a map to continue your learning so you never feel overwhelmed again.
Wondering how we’ll cover all this?
The How to Learn Herbalism eCourse pre-recorded version includes:
Everything is step-by-step in an easy and organized learning process…
… so you can see your own progress throughout the course and beyond. (And if you’ve already started learning but lost momentum, this will get you back into motion!)
And you’re protected by my 7-Day Money Back Guarantee:
Go through the videos and complete the exercises and worksheets. If you don’t feel like you’re gaining a deeper understanding of Plant Spirit Medicine, after doing the exercises I’ll refund your investment in full.
Now are you ready?
Ready to enhance your learning of Plant Spirit Medicine with an experience guide and as a member of a like-minded community?
Yes, Erin, I’m ready to dive deeper into Plant Spirit Medicine!
I understand that for my investment of $149.95 I receive:
- 4 recorded videos
- 9 activities
- 13 worksheets you can use over and over
- Access to the private Facebook group
- Email access to me for your questions
- Introduction to at least 40 plants
And I’m protected by the 7-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Do you want more 1-on-1 time with me?
For an upgrade of just $299 total I’ll set aside 1 – 30 minute call and 2 – 15 minutes calls with you!
We can meet by phone or provide a online link for us to video conference.
(And you get everything else listed above!)
Are you ready?
Or do you still have a few questions?
Below, I’ve included a few of the questions I hear most frequently, and their answers, to help you decide if this program is a good match for you.
Q. How much experience do I need to have?
A. You don’t have to have any! This course is perfect if you’re just starting to learn about herbalism or you’ve been on the journey for years and want to find a new way to organize and learn information.
Q. What supplies do I need to take this eCourse?
A. Don’t worry! You don’t need to have a kitchen full of exotic plants or spend hundreds of dollars on fancy equipment. I’ll walk you through a few basic things you need (and you can borrow books from your local library). I won’t ask you to invest hundreds of dollars on additional supplies!
Q. How much time will it take to complete the course?
A. This is an at-your-own-pace course so you can study in the time that works for you. But you should set aside 2 hours for each module which includes time to complete your activities and worksheets so you really gain the knowledge. Remember, you have access to the materials for a full year – if you get busy or if you want to refresh your learning.
Q. I already paid for the How to Learn Herbalism eCourse once before. Do I have to pay again?
A. You do not have to pay to access the LIVE lessons or 4 free webinars. You will have to pay for the workbook if you want that. One on-line purchase option is on Amazon.
Q. I purchased the Learning Herbalsim Workbook. Does that mean I get the ecourse and webinars too?
A. No, you’ll need to purchase the Learning Herbalism Toolkit.
Q. I’m a member of the Plant Priestess Circle. Do I need to pay for the Toolkit too?
A. If you are in the Correspondence level – no, you do not have to purchase the Toolkit to get access to the ecourse and webinars. You will have to purchase the workbook if you want it.
A. If you are a Explorer level member – yes, you will need to purchase the Toolkit to get access to the ecourse and webinars (see the message in the Plant Priestess Circle Facebook group for the discount link. You will have to purchase the workbook if you want it too.
Learning more about Plant Spirit Medicine is a worthy calling – and I want to help you learn easily and quickly – with a proven system that simplifies your knowledge and keep it organized.
I can’t wait to help you on this path!