Overwhelmed by studying herbs? Don’t know where to begin?
Start now! Using the Herbal Journal. It’s a self-study guide for herbal learning.
I show you some simple ways to stay focused while you swim among a sea of herbal information.
Included in this eJournal are easy worksheets for you to fill out:
- Plant Profile with 4 sections – plant identification, medicinal/edible qualities, herbal applications, and sources of study.
- Herbal Learning Tracking Sheet
- Herbal Definitions notes page
- Herbal Notes page
Benefits of the Herbal Journal:
- helps you organize your herbal learning
- boost your confidence that you are learning herbal remedies. The Tracking Sheets help you see results of your learning over time.
- The Plant Profiles, Tracking Sheets, and Notes pages can be duplicated many times and arranged in the order that suits you.
Things you’ll find in the Herbal Journal:
- A bit about my herbal learning journey.
- Authors, herb suppliers, and books that inspired me.
- Pictures of mistakes I’ve made with herbal remedies and faces I make when I first try remedies – ha! you gotta have fun when projects don’t turned out as planned!
Stay on my contact list because more worksheets, sections, and support tools are being made to help you learn herbal remedies with ease.
Please share this on Facebook using the Facebook icons located on your screen.